Friday, 25 September 2015


"I think I got a feeling on you, and I need time to reclaim my heart. If we are meant to be, let it be in halal way. If not, I pray that your future imam will b someone that can guide you, and I will feel happy for that"

I read those words.
About two years ago.
I am not sure about my feeling, neither him.

We go separate way.
We become stranger.
I believe in Allah's plan.
I know he deserve better.

Months ago, I found that he is engaged.

And that man, is now married.

Wallahi, I feel happy for both of them.
Barakallah. :)

But, there is something I dont understand.
I know it is not coindence.
I wonder what Allah wants to show me.

Yet, I still dont understand myself.

Ya Allah, Tuhan yang membolak balikkan hati, tetapkan hatiku ya Allah.

Larkin sentral,
250915.

No comments: