Saturday, 1 February 2014

Reading.

Assalamualaikum.

Yesterday.
I spent a lot of times reading articles from akuislam.com. Most of the articles are using simple words and it is easy for me to understand. I am happy for myself, atleast I gain some improvement in reading. Hehe. Anyhow, I still need to push myself harder to read books!

Reading articles from smartphones or laptop is different with reading from the books.
To digest the knowledge u gain from reading, you must know what the author want to deliver through his/her writing, you must read from skin to skin(dari muka depan hingga cover belakang).
Then, how u gonna digest what u read from smart gadgets when there is no cover or whatsoever..oh wait.yeaa im not saying that all the articles that u read online cannot be digested.
I, myself make a lot of online reading rather than read the book itself. (This is sad actually. I envy those who can finish reading books not even a day and digest the content very well. Huhh jelly much) but im just trying to enlight that reading books is much much better than make a reading from the gadgets.

So.here a few steps on how to read books from skin to skin:

1. Read the acknowledge or (prakata) because you will get an idea about what the author want to deliver to the reader.

2. Mindset. Tell yourself that you love the book and you cant wait to finish it!

3. Determination. You must be determine to finish reading the book within the period u set for yourself.

4.There, you almost come to the end of the pages. Chaiyok!

Footnote: if you want to digest the content of the book, make sure you do it not so long after u finish reading the book. If u take a long break before starting to digest the book, you might forget the content already. Huhu.

Actually this post for myself as I have a bad connection with books. Network error. Zzzz.

No comments: