Friday, 28 February 2014

Hi, APTIS ._.

Im not good in writing,
Nor good in reading,
No, not even speaking,
And not good in listening.

So, do you know about APTIS?
yaa, it is a form of test.
But, it is not recognized.
How suprise!

For this,
I have different feedbacks from the people around me.

First, the one that is not agree with the ministry of education to hav this APTIS test for English teacher.

Second, the one that think it is quite okay for English teacher for having this test.

And for me,
I do accept both of their opinions.
I admit, sometimes I feel so down that I think Im not qualified to become an English teacher.
Why?

Simply because Im not good in English.
Still, im having problem in speaking English fluently, to pronounce the word correctly, to construct sentences in writing an essay..

I do, like English.
Tapi, adakah sekadar dengan hanya minat dan suka je sudah mencukupi untuk diri ini menjadi seorang guru Bahasa Inggeris?
Tu belum masuk lg subject minor.
Science okay science!!
Tak tahulah nak rasa sedih ke kecewa.
Humm.

Berbalik kpd APTIS test td,
If we take it positively, maybe the ministry want us, as the English teacher being fully prepared to become one.
But personally,
I have to admit that,
The test looks so scary!

For me,
the ministry really really need to kaji balik keberkesanan sistem pendidikan kat Malaysia ni bcos to make a good teacher, is it by their good grades in such test?

"kalau tak pass tak boleh posting, jadi buat apelah blaja 5 thun stgh kat ipg...kalau mcam tu baik saya amek APTIS test je.."-bakal cikgu

=)

And I,
Instead of just loving English, maybe I should add "and I love teaching kids English too..."

Sekian.
Just my one+one cent :)

No comments: